- Increase productivity
- Reduce time for operational activities
- Proactive learning
The Librarian is flexible on-line system designed for school libraries that want
to introduce innovative and dynamic work.
Librarian on line system provides management of the basic librarian processes but
its focus is on improvement of the customer services. It enables interactive and
dynamic relationship between school librarians and pupils.
By using this system school libraries may become more flexible place for learning
where project work, individual study, group research, reading and the teaching of
ICT can all take place.
On line Librarian system provides the centralized platform that can be accessed
by school librarians, pupils, parents and teachers so it improves the collaboration
between all stakeholders.
School Librarians can:
- search for books by different criteria
- manage the books according the Librarian standards
- access the different reports and measure the Library performance and make the informed
decisions about further enhancements
- get flexible categorization of books according to their needs
- automate some of the processes so they could save time on operational activities
and spend more time on creative thinking
Members of library users by simply visiting the site from their homes and offices,
without going to the library may:
- easily access the Library content from any place and any time
- check from home if the library has the wanted book
- get information if a book is issued and when it will be returned
- Download publications available in electronic format
- Give a comment about the book they read and to rank it, or check out the other people's
The Librarian system is ideal as a teaching tool for innovative teachers and school
librarians who are willing to take the active role in motivating pupils to be more
proactive and creative in their school lifes.
Using the software in a fun and interesting way, students can share opinions about
books, and teachers may monitor and coordinate the teaching needs of readership
of their pupils.
Our clients experience shows that the Librarian encouraged more proactive approach
to gaining knowledge and accelerates adoption of new knowledge and exchange of opinions
among library members.